Another outstanding bottle enjoyed at Oliver - A Bistro tonight in Bordentown. It's just a matter of time and this will be a 93 point wine in my opinion. Popped and poured with more of the same on the nose from past bottles: blackcherry, blackberry, blueberry, and plum, with some subtle hints of spice. Another creamy explosion on the palate with cherry, blueberry, and vanilla, with a nice lingering finish. It's hard to imagine that this wine is going to get better with time, but I am sure it will. It's also hard to believe that we have already blown through 3 bottles. Yikes! But have no fear, 6 still in the cellar, and 6 more on the way! 92 points, heading to 93 soon! Cheers!
Drinking without Dogma – Writing without Wonder‽
-
*𝅘𝅥𝅰 Don't bother they're here 𝅘𝅥𝅰 *
When I look at the “inside baseball” world of wine writing lately, I want
to puke. It is as if this little man...
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment