Sunday, February 6, 2011

Elements - Princeton, NJ

Yet another restaurant that I have been dying to try for quite some time, that we have driven past a half million times, yet never visited.  When my buddy Mark asked us where they should go for brunch, I threw Elements out there, and we decided to join them.


“French style” scramble - creme fraiche, our bacon, chive







Avocado & barley salad - apple, Griggstown chicken, walnut, raisins $18

Buttermilk pancakes - Vermont maple syrup, our bacon $18






Steak & eggs - "48 hour" short ribs, fried eggs, home fries




Stay tuned as there is more to come!

I do however have to say that I think we need to apologize to the staff here as the couple we were with my have stiffed our waitress.  I tossed $80 cash into the leather case with the check, along with another $20 for tip, but unortunately, I think Mark was oblivious and tipped on the amount that was charged, which should have been about $40.  If that is the case, I truly apologize to our server.  I'll see what I can find out, and make it up to her.

No comments: