Friday, February 26, 2010

Congratulations South Jersey Wine and Dine!

It is with great honor I would like to congratulate our friends at South Jersey Wine & Dine on their 100 post on their BLOG! I discovered South Jersey wine and dine a few months ago now, and I always look forward to checking in and seeing what restaurants they have frequented, and what wines they have been drinking. Being on what I like to call the Mason Dixon line between Central and South New Jersey, some of the restaurants that South Jersey Wine and Dine visit look familiar, while others do not. Regardless, their write ups are well written, with good pictures, and great information. They also have some great wine content on their site, ranging from wineries, to specific wines, to good information on grape varietals in general. In short, I highly recommend you stop by their site at: http://ballymote.wordpress.com/ and give it a read! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, and I think that you'll add another blog to your daily must read list! Keep up the great work South Jersey Wine and Dine! Cheers! -F. Scott

No comments: