Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Proper Way to Hold a Wine Glass: A Demonstration (By David's 3 year old Son)

I have to say that it is not often I post something like this on our BLOG, but this is just one that I couldn't pass up, and is absolutely adorable...and wine related too. .
Thanks to David from the CellarTracker Forum for posting this and giving me a good laugh, and giving me his permission to post this. Too cute!
.
As demonstrated last night by my 3 year old son.
1) Always hold the glass by the stem, not the bowl. Keeps the glass clean and the wine stays the proper temperature (be it red or whire or apple juice ;))
2) Swirl slightly to aerate the liquid
3) Bring the glass up straight to your lips
4) Tilt the head back along with the glass, keeping the same angle
5) Enjoy how the proper etiquette can make the wine drinking experience all the better :P
.
Sorry the pics are blurry. He did this quite randomly on his own and I only had my cellphone to capture it. I think he may have been watching his Father even more closely than I thought...
.
This is adorable, and absolutely worth passing on. I hope you got as much of a laugh out of it as I did. Kids can be so funny! Cheers! -F. Scott

2 comments:

Michele Connors said...

Too funny! He could teach a few people some things... Thanks for posting.

NJFoodies said...

Thanks for the comment Live From Tuscany, and thanks for checking in on our blog. I try to stop in on your blog once a week or so, and have really enjoyed it thus far. I've actually added you to our list of blogs we follow on the right hand sideof our page, so your feeds will show up as you post new topics.

Zelda and I had the time of our lives in Tucany on our honeymoon, so it's nice to read your blog and look at the pictures. Of all the places we visited over our two weeks, we truly loved Cortona. From the hillside views, to the great meals we had, it was a real treat!

Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to reading more from your blog! Cheers!