Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV

OK Foodies, it's the day that all football fans have been waiting for all season, so I have to ask the same questions as last year. Who are you cheering for? Where are you going to be watching the game? What are you going to be cooking? If you're not cooking, what are you going to be eating? And the million dollar question for our vino friends, what wine will you be drinking this year? This game has no bearing on me whatsoever as I am still a born and bred Chicago Bears fan. As much as I respect the Manning family, I have to say that I must root for the Saints. The Saints have the same story as the Chicago Cubs, and I think that New Orleans deserves this win this year. That said, have a safe afternoon and evening, and enjoy the game! Cheers! -F. Scott

No comments: