Wednesday, June 4, 2008

CellarTracker.com


I wish that I could count the number of times I have been asked, "How do you keep track of the wines you have, and how do you remember all of the wines that you have drank?" Well, believe it or not, I really do not have a photographic memory, and I am not smart enough to remember them all. Ladies and gentleman, let me introduce you to CellarTracker.com
.
CellarTracker is a truly amazing site created by Eric LeVine, and it does everything you could possible ask for in a website to track a number of things. The main thing that I use CellarTracker for is to track the wines that we have in our cellar. Another nice thing about CellarTracker is the fact that you can keep track of many things, such as where you purchased the wine, when you purchased it, how much you paid for it, etc.
.
When you consume a bottle, it removes it from your cellar, and gives you the option to give it a score, as well as write a tasting note. I love this feature, and love the fact that I can read other individuals tasting notes as well.
.
As of this very moment, there are 53,830 users using CellarTracker, with 9,006,990 bottles inventoried. This number grows on a daily basis, and kudos to Eric for the time that he spends making sure this site is kept up to date, and up and running.
.
There are many other things that you can do, and I could type for pages about just how awesome this program is. But instead of doing that, I am going to suggest that you log in and check it out for yourself! It's a great site, and a great resource, and I don't know what we would ever do without it! Thanks again Eric!

No comments: