Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Congruence Wines - Website launches tomorrow for 2008 release!

I have to tell you that I am so excited that tomorrow marks the exciting day that Congruence Wines goes online!  Tomorrow will also be the release of their 2008 cabernet sauvignon!  So as soon as the website goes on, be sure to get your orders in!

Some of you might remember me writing about the 2007 Congruence cabernet sauvignon.  This is a wine that has been meticulously made by NJ native, and friend of mine Steve Eisenhauer.

I have known Steve for a few years now, and know Steve's passion for wine, as well as his palate very well.  I was very excited to try his 2007 cabernet last November that was made in very limited quantities.  Needless to say, it was a gorgeous wine, and I was fortunate enough to get a bottle from Steve that I will cellar for another 5-10 years.

I have been keeping up with Steve's progress through all of this, and his e-mails are nothing but inspiring when I receive them.  Steve's meticulous attention to detail in working to develope this wine with his consulting winemakers has been second to none.  He has spent countless hours back and forth to California to check on this wine, having barrel samples sent to NJ, and trying different blends.

I am confident that the final product will show all the love and care that Steve put into this wine, and I look forward to placing my order for a few bottles tomorrow.  That being said, I encourage you to do the same!  And I'll even go a step farther and say that if you order a few bottles of this wine, and fine out that you don't care for it, I'll buy them from you at the same price you paid for them.  Yes, I am that confident!

In short, check them out tomorrow, and tell them that you heard about them here!  Cheers!  -F. Scott

No comments: